Reputable Business Bookkeeping Solutions
O’Dell & Company has been providing reputable small business bookkeeping serving clients in Fort Collins, Denver, Northern Colorado, and throughout the nation for more than 30 years. Our dedicated, experienced team will use their knowledge and resources to clear up your critical back-office needs. We provide weekly, bi-monthly, and monthly bookkeeping packages that are customized to the needs of your business. Stop wasting your time trying to keep up with cents when you can be making the dollars. Take a look at what our business bookkeeping services can do for you and contact O’Dell & Company today:
- Virtual Bookkeeping
- Small Business Bookkeeping
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bookkeeping Clean-Up
- Bookkeeping Start-Up
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet, General Ledger
- Customized Financial Statements
Do You Need Help Getting Fully Caught Up?
Let O’Dell & Company step in and take the reins so that you can focus on your business growth. We can handle those long-overdue business bookkeeping needs while you continue to do what you do best. Some of our areas of expertise include:
- Bookkeeping of all business expenses for the prior year
- Accounting of sales and deposits for the year
- Bank reconciliations of business bank accounts and credit cards for the entire year
- Helping a small business owner that has not completed any bookkeeping throughout the year
- Helping a small business owner that needs to catch up on more than 6 months of bookkeeping
- Assistance with a new business that has started in the last year
Collections, Taxes, & Auditing Services
Another aspect of our CPA services is making sure that all of your financial ducks are in a row. Trust our dedicated team to help your business when it comes to:
- Cash Disbursements
- Cash Receipts
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Internal Auditing and Controls
- Payroll & Sales Tax Reporting
- Other Balance Sheet Reconciliations
The O’Dell Difference
Any old accountant can be found just about anywhere throughout the web—but our experience in business bookkeeping spans decades. Your books are your lifeline to staying organized and informed about your financial position. Our team will help you to alleviate the stress of bookkeeping and keeping your books current from day to day and week to week. As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor certified team, you can trust your QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online to work with us.
Our Fort Collins CPA team can help you with your small startup or your thriving corporation, whether you are local or across the country. Sourcing your bookkeeping needs to us will also save you the overhead of managing someone in-house to maintain your books and keep them accurate. By sourcing your bookkeeping to us, you not only save money but also remove the time you normally spend having to manage an extra person from day-to-day.
For more information, give us a call today and learn how we can get you organized and on track with current and relevant information from your bookkeeping process.